Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Creative 4-13-12


Revised:
I cannot remember the time or place
Where I first learned to read on my own
All I remember is when my dad read to me.

Every night before I went to sleep
While lying in my big girl bed
My dad would read me a story
He took on the characters voices
Making each of the stories come alive
I had my favorites, and he would read them often
So one day I thought I could impress him
I picked up one of the books and started reading
He found out real quick that I was only reciting
Because the book was upside down


Original:
I cannot remember a time or place
Where I first learned to read
All I remember is that I could not do it
Every night before I went to sleep,
my dad would read me a story
I had my favorites, and he read them often
So one day I thought I would impress him
I picked up the book and starting reading
He found out real quick that I was only reciting
because the book was upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment